Follow the 3 steps below to become a customer
1. Book a meeting with us
Contact us at 379 36060 for booking.
2. Bring the following documents to the bank
- Passport (The passport needs to have RFID-chip)
- Copy of registration certificate for EU/EEA nationals
- Copy of residence permit for citizens outside the EU/EEA
- Proof of residential home address
- Employment contract
- Tax withholding card for employees
- Tax Identification Number (TIN-number) for persons with tax residence outside Norway
- Valid e-mail address and mobile phone number
3. Wait for an invitation to visit the bank
We will now register the information you have provided. You will receive an invitation to come to our office to sign the agreement documents when the application has been processed and approved. Once you have been to our office, the account will be opened approximately one month later.
Valle Sparebank can offer you these products:
- Salary account
- Savings account
- Mobile Bank
- Card (Visa Classic)
Please note that you will not receive BankID before you get a Norwegian ID number. When you receive your Norwegian ID number, in addition to a minimum 6 months salary income on your account, you may apply for BankID.
Why do the banks have to control and verify the customer's identity?
Due to government regulations, banks are required to comply with the customer due diligence standards.
Banks are obliged to identify and know their customers. The identity of the customer must be controlled by verifying the customer’s official identity documents. The bank also must ascertain sufficient information on the customer’s activities, so as to confirm where incoming money originates from and the purported use of the banking relationship